Ventcamp is an ultimate Event/Conference website template, it features dozens of elements that provide 100+ style variations in total. With Ventcamp template you can create a website for almost ANY event or conference: big or small, serious or casual, multi-days or a single day – you choose!
Event schedule design was refactored to provide unmatched flexibility and variations to show as much event data and details needed. New speakers block to show off the event speakers in the best possible way, Paypal/Eventbright integration, gorgeous Google Maps API map and much more!
We did a lot of research, planning and trial and fails to deliver the best possible design/code solution to help you create most cutting edge, simple or complex event/conference website in 2016 and beyond!
- Home: Main
- Home: Color overlay
- Home: Gradient overlay
- Home: YouTube video background
- Home: Hosted HTML5 video backgroun
- Home: Fast registration
- Home: Fixed height
- Home: Registration opens in …
- Home: Paypal integration
- Home: Eventbright integration
- Coming soon page
- Registration form
- Icon reference
- Please check “Elements” menu item on every page to review the elements
- Fully Responsive
- Built with Bootstrap 3.x.x
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Smooth HTML5 & CSS3 Transitions/Animations
- 8 Home page Layouts included
- 100+ HTML elements variations
- 5 Color Schemes included
- 1000 IOS 7 Vector Line Icons Set included!
- Font Awesome 4.0 integrated
- Based on 1170px grid
- Awesome backgrounds
- Cross Browser Compatible (IE 9+, Chrome, FF, Safari, Opera)
- Homepage PSD’s included!
16 February 2016 – v2.1
- fix iOS Safari theme rendering ( keyframe issue around lines 2922 inside style.css) - fix mobile menu hide when menu link is clicked
15 January 2016 – v2.0
- major design and UI revision to fit 2016 trends - complete CSS/JS refactoring (added LESS sources and Grunt file) to fit 2016 trends - added dozens of new elements with 100+ block variations in total - new Schedule to suit any event (big/medium/small + optional auditoriums + classic/light skin) easy to use tabs, very well commented code - new Speakers block, with super responsiveness and ease of use - new Google Maps that are super EASY to use, no code mockery as before, just pur your address map offset and you are done! Plus tons of other features that new Google API provides - 5 new homepages - new payment providers integration (Paypal and Eventbright) - new modal boxes for any content (put payment form or any HTML you need inside) - new email forms - new Mailchimp forms (latest API version) - new Google Maps API